To Zazarian....

Sunday, June 19, 2011

assalamualaikum....

wow.... a loooooong nap frm me kan...
byk ja maw stori mori...
story bout last exam...
story bout farewell party..
story bout my 1st day intern..
bla..bla..bla...
but.. benda 2 nti2 la maw story..
skang maw story bout my experience di FRC...
mind some intro??
bha... ekceli...
rite now.. i'm intern d Forest Research Centre di Sepilok Sandakan..
and under unit Rainforest discovery centre..
dis unit more 2 environment education..

Lakeside of RDC

nice view kan....
hurm.. rite now.. kami2 yg intern d FRC 
ngah bz buat preparation for FRC open day...
coming dis July...
we have 2 create bookmark, flyer, photo frame ...
banyak lagi...
we in the tower!

me in d etno garden
my intern's pwen...
: yani, menah, fiqa:

and the good news...
we... d intern stdnt have our own ofis..
hahaha....

bha.. till den..
chow chin chaw




No comments:

Post a Comment